jeudi 10 septembre 2009

More cards... I'm on a roll!

These past days I've been struggling through a rough patch, so naturally I turned toward scrapbooking to keep my mind focused on something plaisant. Since cards don't come easy to me, I concentrated on card challenges...



I submitted this first card to Scrap Whispers for challenge #42, which happened to be a colour challenge. The requirement was to to create a layout or card using the colours Pink, Brown and Cream and include 4 buttons.









Next is my submission to Get Sketchy - GS4








Card #3 is submitted to Card Patterns, based on sketch #31


Last, but not least, a card I created for our friend's wedding... just for the pleasure of it.


I looked up this quote by Mother Teresa... it speaks of faith. I will keep it here as a reminder for those days when I may tend to forget.
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

3 commentaires:

Angèle a dit...

Your cards are lovely and the GS-card is adorable! Great job!
Merci for playing with us at GS!

whoistracy a dit...

Oh how everything sounds better in french!!! LOL Love your takes on these sketches. So glad you could play along with us on CP.

Chris a dit...

Very nice cards - each is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Patterns sketch this week! I'm thrilled to be the sponsor and posted my own card for the sketch on my blog! :)

http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/09/winter-color-trends.html

I do hope you'll find some peace today and that things turn around for you...blessings.