dimanche 3 janvier 2010

Happy New Year - Bonne Année...


Well, 2009 has come and gone and 2010 is upon us. May it be a happy new year for all, full of good things and fun challenges, friends and family and love and laughter. May the angels smile upon us and all our prayers be answered...

In the fun department, the new year has brought us pleasure in the form of snow, so we can enjoy snowshoeing and perhaps even coax out our long forgotten cross country skis. There has even been some time for scrapbooking... YAY!!! That has been on hold for a while! Spending more time on scrapbooking, mainly card making and family albums is on my resolution list for 2010, although, we all know how efficient new year's resolutions are... LOL!?

Anyhow, here are a few of my favorite creations from Christmas and three pages I created for the various December challenges over at Scrapbook Québec.





This is a banknote holder I created for my daughter - I had fun with the girly vintage look.



I created this personalized notepad for my son so he can write down his list of things to do (hint, hint...)




This is Alexandra and her irresistible eyes - back sometime in '89-90.



And voilà MOI - way back - I think it was about 1986-87. Guess what the papers are - what else but Graphic 45...




This is a new addition to Tati's album - a double page holding two beautiful pictures taken by Diane. The background is stamped using a big leaf stamp from the dollar store. This layout was really lots of fun to create.





Until next time...

Aucun commentaire: