mercredi 12 août 2009

Tutorials on Scrapbook.com

I signed up several months ago to receive Scrapbook.com newsletters, and I must say that they have never disappointed me so far! It is an amazing source of inspiration, knowledge and products. Just today, I watched a few amazing tutorial videos they included. Here is a link to the one I fell in love with, from Heidi Swapp. I found this technique for masking and stamping really inspiring, and will be posting a page later this week, where I tried to apply it... I started working on it yesterday evening.



Of course, I am not nearly as talented as Heidi, but I sure had fun! Click on this link to view the video tutorial http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/813.html



Now here is today's quote from none other than Michelangelo:



"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."



Until tomorrow...

Aucun commentaire: