jeudi 6 août 2009

Not an album yet... but I will get there!

I have promised my niece Sara that I would create an album of her beautiful daughter Tatiana-Fay. Of course, as any good scrapbooker (ha, ha, ha...) I have been participating in countless challenges and running all over the place, so Tati's album is moving along slower than a snail - she is about to turn 2 soon - how is that for slow?! So let me share with you the second page of their Cuban vacation, that I managed to create last week. You can see the first one a bit further down in an earlier post. You can easily recognize it from the bright (REALLY bright) color scheme!





On a different note... I don't know about you, but I am hooked on quotations. I decided that every decent blog needs a daily quote to perk things up, so here is a first for me, and hopefully I will be able to live up to my own challenge.

This quotation was sent to me by a dear friend and colleague, and means a lot to me.

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
- Mother Teresa

Until next time...

Aucun commentaire: